CCNP (R&S) Training
CCNP Training validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
- Training Duration for CCNP R&S is 160 hrs.
- Popular combinations with CCNP(R & S) are CCIE(R&S) or CCNA(S), CCNP(S), CCIE(S)
Networkers Guru offers CCNP training in 3 different tracks – Regular track, Fast track, Superfast track.
THE CCNP TRAINING IS CONDUCTED USING REAL CISCO EQUIPMENT.
FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT’S ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE CCNP CLASSESS
- Routers: 1841, 2611xm, 2800, 3640, 3800, 7200
- Switches: 2950, 3550, 4000
- Wireless: AIRONET WNIC, AIRONET LWAP, AIROSPACE 2000 WLC, WDS
CCNP(R&S) Training Prerequisites
Valid Cisco CCNA Certification
Exam & Training
- 642-902 ROUTE
- 642-813 SWITCH
- 642-832 TSHOOT
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Implementing Cisco Switched Network
- Troubleshooting Cisco Routing and Switching Network
Networkers Guru Video
Plan your next move and Get in Touch to Start the Conversation.