CCNP Security Training
The CCNP Security certification is the most efficient way to ensure Network Security Engineers have the practical skills needed to deploy, service, maintain, and support Cisco network security solutions. CCNP Security delivers the practical skills needed to enforce cyber security performance, gain high quality security service levels, and meet compliance mandates.
CCNP Security is an evolution of the CCSP certification and is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer. Over the next year, CCNP Security will replace CCSP as Cisco’s professional level security certification for new candidates. CCSP will be recognized as a valid and relevant Cisco Security certification meeting all requirements by Cisco and its partner program for a full 3 year active period until 2014.
- Training Duration for CCNP Security is 260 hrs.
- Popular combination with CCNP(Security) is CCIE(Security)
Networkers Guru offers CCNP(S) training in 3 different tracks – Regular track, Fast track, Superfast track.
The CCNP(S) training is conducted using real Cisco equipment.
FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT’S ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE CCNP (Security) CLASSESS
- Routers: 1800, 2600xm, 2800, 3640, 3800
- Firewall- 5510
- Switches: 2950, 3550
CCNP Security Prerequisites
Valid CCNA Security certification, or Valid CCNP Security certification, orValid CCNA certification plus SND exam pass
Exam & Training
- 642-637 SECURE v1.0
- 642-617 FIREWALL v1.0
- 642-618 FIREWALL v2.0
- 642-647 VPN v1.0
- 642-648 VPN v2.0
- 642-627 IPS v7.0
- Secure v1.0 Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SECURE v1.0)
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions (FIREWALL v1.0)
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions (FIREWALL v2.0)
- Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (VPN v1.0)
- Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (VPN v2.0)
- Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System v7.0 – (IPS v7.0)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (Security) Recertification
Cisco professional level certifications (CCDP, CCNP, CCIP, CCNP Voice, CCNP Security, CCNP SP Operations, CCNP Wireless) are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam,
- OR any CCIE Certification can act as a pre-requisite, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
Networks Guru Video
Plan your next move and Get in Touch to Start the Conversation.