CCNA Security Training
CCNA Security is the entry-level Cisco certification and is the foundation for CCNP (Security) and CCIE (Security).
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
- Training Duration for CCNA Security is 60 hrs.
- Popular combinations with CCNA (Security) are CCNA(R&S),CCNP(s)
Networkers Guru offers CCNA training in 3 different tracks – Regular track, Fast track, Superfast track.
The CCNA training is conducted using real Cisco equipment.
FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT’S ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE CCNA CLASSESS
- Routers: 1841, 2800, 3800
- Switches: 2960, 3550,3560
- ASA 5510
- IPS 4235
CCNA Security Prerequisites
Valid Cisco CCNA or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Exam & Training
- 640-553IINS (Last Day to Test Sept 30,2012)
- Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security(IINSv1.0)
- 640-554 IINS
- mplementing Cisco IOS Network Security(IINSv1.0)
CCNA Security Recertification
CCNA Security certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam (wireless, or security, or voice, or SP Ops), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional level exam, or
- Pass the current CCDA DESGN exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam or current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview and the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
Networkers Guru Video
Plan your next move and Get in Touch to Start the Conversation.